The participants will undertake a concise tour through the main steps of designing, planning, implementing,monitoring, evaluating and continually improving organization/project Management System that takes into account lessons drawn from international experience and integrates safety, health, environmental, security, quality, human and organizational factors, societal and economic elements, and is aimed to fulfill safety requirements.
Participants will understand the general requirements, basic principles,approaches to design management system, processes and their management. They will be capable to use the course information in design and implementation of their own company or project Management System by applying international best practice and IAEA guidance.
This course is aimed at leaders, managers and management system specialists, but is also applicable to all employees that need to develop understanding of how the management system shall be established and employed.
You Will Learn How to
Participants will learn how to:
- Apply safety requirements to Management Systems
- Design and implement Management Systems
- Design Management System processes
- Apply graded approach
- Plan Management System documentation development
- Manage and improve processes
- Monitor and evaluate Management System
- Analyze and continually improve Management System effectiveness
Upon completion, you will receive a Worley Academy Certificate of Completion.