This course will give the participant a grounding in the concepts and terminology of project management. The course will cover project fundamentals in the context in which they are used.
It is expected that attendees need to learn about project management, but no knowledge of project management or prior experience of project management is assumed.
You Will Learn How to
Upon successful completion of this course, you will learn how to:
- Describe the project life-cycle and its phases
- Interpret the management structure under which projects work
- Use planning fundamentals
- Outline project scope fundamentals
- Explain the basics of scheduling and resource management
- Identify basic risk and issue management
- Explain the basics of project quality management
- Describe project communications and communications planning
- Interpret the basics of project leadership and team work
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a Worley Academy Certificate of Completion.