Worley Privacy Notice
The information you provide on this Website will be used by or on behalf of Worley Limited and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries (“Worley”):
- To carry out due diligence on you and/or your company as a prospective counterparty to Worley. This includes assessing financial standing, HSSE profile, technical & quality standards and corruption/money laundering risk.
- If necessary to enter into or perform our contract with you.
- To manage our services.
Worley consults private risk intelligence databases and publicly available sources of information, such as sanction lists, on an ongoing basis in order to comply with its internal anti-money laundering, and bribery and corruption prevention processes, and to prevent, detect or investigate dishonesty, malpractice or seriously improper conduct.
If you choose to provide Worley with personal information on directors, officers, employees and/or owners of your company or any third party’s personal information (such as name, email or phone number), you represent that you have the relevant person’s permission to do so.
We may share your information:
- With our third-party service providers who perform business operations on our behalf.
- As part of a sale of a Worley subsidiary or brand to another company.
- To protect and defend Worley.
- When required by law and/or government authorities.
We retain your information:
- Only as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we obtained them and any other permitted linked purposes (for example, where relevant to the defence of a claim against us). So if information is used for two purposes, we will retain it until the purpose with the latest period expires; but we will stop using it for the purpose with a shorter period once that period expires.
- In relation to your information used to perform any contractual obligation with you we may retain that data whilst the contract remains in force plus 7 years to deal with any queries or claims thereafter.
- In relation to any information where we reasonably believe it will be necessary to defend or prosecute or make a claim against you, us or a third party, we may retain that data for as long as that claim could be pursued.
Our retention periods are based on business needs and your information that is no longer needed is either irreversibly anonymised (and the anonymised information may be retained) or securely destroyed.
If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to proceed with a business relationship with you.